12-pc Banana Cupcakes Recipe
This recipe of banana cupcake is the same as that of I use for loaf type banana bread. We will need to modify the procedure to make 12 pieces cupcakes. The baking temperature is slightly lower and as well as the baking time.
- 1 cup banana (about 4 pcs medium sized), mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pieces eggs
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sift the flour with salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream the butter with sugar and eggs. Set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients evenly with the wet mixture.
- Mash the bananas only before adding into the mixture so as to prevent oxidation or browning.
- Fold the mashed bananas into the batter.
- Line the 12-pc muffin pan (medium size) with paper cups.
- Scoop the batter to each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Allow to cool for few minutes before removing the banana cupcakes from the pan.