Bagoong Fried Rice
We Filipinos love fried rice or sinangag in our meals either for breakfast or brunch (even anytime of the day). The ingredients used here maybe leftovers but the meal will surely be deligtful (just place your leftovers in a clean container, and keep in the fridge).
3 cups cooked rice (leftover or newly cooked)
1 tsp bagoong
2 pcs garlic minced
1 egg, beaten
1 cup leftover fried bangus or tilapia
1 tbsp cooking oil
- Flake the leftover fried fish and remove the bones.
- Heat oil and sauté the garlic until light brown.
- Add the fried fish and let heated.
- Add the bagoong and mix thoroughly.
- Add the beaten egg and disperse evenly.
- Mix the cooked rice and continuously mixing until well heated.
- Serve with additional fried egg and/or choice of tapa or tocino as desired.