Broccoli with Ground Chicken in Oyster Sauce
Broccoli is particularly high in nutrients beneficial to our body. I like broccoli a lot, and I wouldn’t want to miss eating whenever possible.
Having bought broccoli a day ago, I wouldn’t want to let it stand longer inside the fridge. Having some ground chicken as well, I tried to make this recipe using oyster sauce for the taste.
¼ kg broccoli, trimmed and sliced stalks and florets
¼ kg ground chicken
1 onion white, sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 small piece ginger, minced
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp brown sugar
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
for garnishing, toasted sesame seeds
- Sauté garlic and ginger with the ground chicken.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat the onions in olive oil, but do not brown.
- Add the broccoli stems, then followed by the florets immediately.
- Toss for 1-2 minutes, do not overcook, the color should still be bright green.
- Season with ground pepper.
- Remove from fire then combined the broccoli and cooked ground chicken.
- Serve topped with toasted sesame seeds.