Chicken in Mustard-Cream Sauce
Mustard-cream sauce is typical to French cooking and it is versatile for pork, chicken or fish like salmon and trout. The sauce is somewhat creamy but tangy. Here’s a recipe that is not your typical everyday meal.
- 1/2 kg chicken legs or breasts
- 1 small onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to season
- Olive oil
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat oil and add chicken until brown turning once in a while.
- Add the minced onions and let sauté.
- Pour the grape juice and mix all purpose cream, and mustard.
- Let simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.