SHARE YOUR RECIPES, HEALTH BLOGS, OR RESTAURANT REVIEWS
Or become our The Food Techies (by participating in our series of interviews of food bloggers, chefs and other food enthusiasts)
DISCLAIMER: All stories, blog or articles (recipes) provided by the contributors are for informational purposes only. The Contributors and/or the administrator of ad DOTCOM claim all written here are personal stories/recipes, thus claims no liability in the event of any similarity to any previous publications.
1. Your article should be original like unique story about your home cooking, interesting recipes or a review of your favorite restaurant. Stories about healthy cooking and fitness food are also welcome. Your article must not previously published in any other websites or blog. The contributions must not violate any copyright laws.
2. Your article content must be 500 words or more. See here for sample TheFoodTechie article.
3. Article contributions must be about your personal story or an original article discussing topics like cooking recipes, food critics, restaurant review, technology in food manufacturing, food science, research and development, kitchen materials, dining experience, food blogging, and all things related to food.
4. An image can be inserted by the administrator or you can provide a raw image (taken by an amateur camera or an image not previously published from any other sites).
5. The article or story will be published on us with recognition mentioning your contact information and a brief author bio or profile background (optional). Only one (1) non-commercial link is allowed to attach on any anchor text only within your author bio/by-line. If you require to attach 1 to 2 links within the body of the article, message us for a more specific guideline or see the advertiser page.
About the Contributor: Juana dela Cruz is a foodie and a nurse by profession. She is currently into blogging her travel experience at New Travel & Tour. You can contact her through Facebook or Twitter.
6. Once published, we encourage you to promote or share the article in various social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
If you agree on the above terms and conditions, feel free to send your story now (click here for contact information) or email us at contact[@]archiedelara.com.