Tuna Pasta with Garlic Chicken recipe
This is a simple chicken and pasta recipe that I normally cook. I only needed few ingredients available in every kitchen. I made sure to remove the chicken skin as I’m worried to add up more cholesterol in my aging body.
It is a day off from work and I have not think of anything to do yet rather than cook. Few weeks had past here in Doha, where I currently work, and I only buy food from the cafeteria. I crave for my own cooking and when checked out the nearest baqala, or small grocery store, it just came to my mind to prepare this all time favorite of mine, tuna pasta with pan fried skinless chicken. I like various shapes of pasta and today I choose spiral pasta.
- 2 pcs chicken leg and thigh – skin removed
- 2-3 pcs crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 500 g spiral pasta cooked as per package direction
- 2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 can (180 g) tuna flakes, oil drained
- salt and pepper to taste.
Pan fried garlic chicken.
- Make sure to remove the skin of the chicken then rub with crushed garlic.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a small pan, simmer the chicken in small amount of water and allow to get tender.
- Add oil when water is almost gone and cook until brown turning once in a while.